Comedy Impressionist Les Gibson is often called ‘The Man Of A Thousand Voices’ because of the accuracy to which he impersonates a vast number of people.
He impressed Britain’s Got Talent judges and audience with his hilarious routine during his audition. He even impersonated the presenters Ant and Dec! Even though judge David Hasselhoff did not know the famous names Les was impersonating, it did not stop Les getting through to the next round!
Les’ impressions range from sports speakers and sports stars, to a multitude of soap characters. These impersonations being tied together with link gags and observations, ensures a hilarious night of comedy..
Les Gibson has previously performed or appeared :
- at the Liverpool Summer Pops Festival with Michael Buble to a sell-out audience of 4500
- alongside Julio Inglesias and Gladys Knight at the Royal Albert Hall,
- in top theatres throughout the UK supporting various artists.
- at Sports Dinners across the country, including work with such sport legends as, Jack Charlton, Gordon Banks, Phil Thompson, Alan Hansen, Alan Kennedy, Duncan Mckenzie, Bruce Grobbelaar and many others.
- alongside some of the biggest names in showbiz including Tim Healy, John Miles, Stan Boardman and the legendary Sir Norman Wisdom
- regularly at Celebrity Golf Tour Charity events, hosted by major British PLC’s including the likes of B&Q, Comet, British Airways and Woolworths.
- As a popular prematch entertainer for some of the country’s top “Premier League Football Teams”.
Les Gibson has also done many voice over projects for (BBC’s The Royle Family), television and radio commercials, corporate in-house voiceovers, audio books, and back stage production announcements including for the The Birmingham Symphony Hall and The Royal Albert Hall, London.
Les is available for bookings and events to entertain you as the ‘The Man Of A Thousand Voices’!