Jeffrey W. Hayzlett
American best-selling author, business change agent and marketing expert, Jeffrey Hayzlett offers leading companies some of the most innovative approaches to marketing. He’s been called the “Celebrity CMO” by Forbes magazine and the “Chuck Norris of Marketing” by bloggers.
His best-selling book “The Mirror Test” was named in Inc. Magazine’s 2010 Best Business Books list, and he speaks frequently around the world on business growth, communications, and marketing.
Jeffrey W Hayzlett was keynote speaker at events including:
• The Economist Marketing Summit
• THE Conference on Marketing
• 140 Character Twitter Conference
• DMG CMO Executive Summit
• Mobile Marketing Forum
• The Art of Marketing
• Direct Marketing Association Leadership Forum
• Canadian Marketing Association National Convention
He has frequently appeared on television as guest and commentator on:
CNBC, Fox Business News, NBCwith Donald Trump and Bloomberg News.
His numerous global marketing and business awards and honors include:
• Frost & Sullivan Lifetime Achievement Award
• Business to Business Marketer of the Year by BtoB Magazine
• College of Business Administration Direct Marketers Hall of Fame
• Entrepreneur of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Association
His boardroom roles include:
• The Business Marketing Association (BMA)
• Advisory board of the CMO Council
• Chairman of the Sales and Marketing Executives International (SMEI) Foundation for Marketing Education
Jeffrey W. Hayzlett has years of international marketing, sales, and customer relations management experience. Prior to being CMO of Kodak, he led a private business development and public relations firm specialising in the technology and visual communications industries. He also held senior management positions in strategic business development and marketing at several companies, including Cenveo, Webprint, and Colorbus, Inc., and served in staff positions in the United States Senate and House of Representatives.
Currently, Mr. Hayzlett leads The Hayzlett Group, an international strategic business consulting company focused on leading change and growth in businesses. Even when he’s away from his home in South Dakota, he can be seen in his trademark cowboy boots.